Terms and Conditions
FREE Cognition Maths PLD – November 2018
1. By participating in this Free Maths PLD competition advertised by Cognition Education (we), you confirm that you accept and agree to these prize-draw terms.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the prize-draw is only open to individuals who have attended the Maths workshops running over November 26th and 27th 2018. No employees of Cognition Education or, their agents, contractors, consultants, or their families (including de facto spouses) are to be considered for winning.
3. One entry per teacher.
4. One prize will be drawn from the Calculus Workshop and one from the Statistics workshop.
5. The competition closes on Tuesday the 27th November 6pm. Two winners will the drawn within 5 working days of the Competition completion date. We accept no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize.
6. We will endeavour to notify each of the prize-winners by email. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize-winner without liability to any person. We reserve the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. We take no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
8. The decisions of Cognition Education on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
9. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability it may have to you arising directly or
11. If you are a winner of the prize-draw you will be given the opportunity to 90 minutes PLD with one of Cognition’s consultants; PLD to be delivered to all the maths / stats teachers at the school; Date and time to be negotiated; Topic to be negotiated; To be completed by end of Term 1 2019.